For the past 8+ years I've worked with non-profits, small businesses, and start-ups, focusing on scaling organizations through business process optimization and CRM design & implementation. I love using my analytical skills to improve the flow of data between different parts of an organization and help teams work more cohesively.
I've worked as a Salesforce consultant and as the primary architect and administrator for a 150+ user Salesforce environment, including Visualforce and Apex development. I'm also a certified Dell Boomi Professional Developer with experience building custom integrations between CRM, accounting and construction management platforms.
I care about living my life with minimal negative impact to the environment and prioritize working with mission based organizations committed to sustainability.
Senior Solutions Engineer
2022 - present
2020 - 2021
OpenTent is a Salesforce consulting firm that works with non-profit organizations to grow their communities and strengthen their processes. My primary role as a consultant is to implement Salesforce, Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) and Salesforce integration solutions using Agile methodology.
- Developing the architecture of a Salesforce + Accounting system integration to improve scalability and maintainability, while decreasing manual efforts and discrepancies in reconciliations.
- Building Google Apps Script automation to clean and transform data exports from various 3rd party donation channels to prepare for import into Salesforce, resulting in a 90% decrease of manual effort.
- Implementing and configuration of various NPSP products, such as the Program Management Module (PMM), Gift Entry, Data Importer, and Fundraising.
- Training and mentoring junior engineers in best practices and skills development.
Systems and Integration Specialist
2019 - present
2017 - 2018
Engineering Operations Administrator
2015 - 2016
Bright Power is an engineering consulting firm that helps buildings save energy. My primary role on the Technology Operations team is to build internal tools, systems and integrations to streamline business processes and help our employees work smarter together.
- Designing and building custom integrations for Quickbooks, Salesforce, Procore and T-Sheets, primarily using Dell Boomi, in order to ensure smooth operations and flow of data between different departments of the company.
- Managing 150+ user Salesforce environment, including driving Lightning transition, developing in Visualforce and Apex, and implementation of Salesforce Site external user portal.
- Overhauling the Accounts Receivable process to minimize manual data entry and integrate our financial data directly within our project management/CRM system, resulting in a 30% increase in collections.
- Optimizing team workflow while building a new tracking system for energy audits of hundreds of buildings across New York City, and thousands of benchmarking compliance submissions nationwide.
2018 - present
At Sóijen we promote off-the-beaten-path areas in Patagonia through our unique products & designs. As Co-founder my role involves wearing many hats – from web design and content creation to vendor selection & management and financial planning & tracking.
2014 - 2015
Zomato is a website and app that helps users discover new restaurants. In Santiago, Chile we built a database of 8500+ restaurants from the ground up. As Operations Manager for this fast growing start-up, I focused on growing our team and developing standardized processes.
- Heading full cycle recruitment (sales, marketing, analysts) across all verticals, from entry level to senior positions. Sourcing candidates, screening, conducting 300+ interviews, training and integration of new talent. 10 new hires.
- Implementing new expense reporting system, day-to-day bookkeeping, and working with international finance team to guarantee accountability and cost-reduction.
- Developing an HR system to ensure compliance with Chilean law including safety trainings and protocols.
Activities & Interests
2012 - 2013
Post-graduate studies and research in physical chemistry. The focus of my research was understanding the reactions of organic aerosol particles in the atmosphere, and their consequences in climate change. In addition I was a teaching assistant in an Organic Chemistry laboratory course and taught and mentored undergraduate students pursuing career in sciences.
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry
2007 - 2011
Graduated with First Class Honours distinction. GPA: 3.64/4.00